跳到主要内容

Luma 养老产品定位与沟通策略 ✅

Luma Senior Care Product Positioning and Communication Strategy


引言

Introduction

本文件旨在为Luma养老产品提供一套全面的定位与沟通策略,以避免产品被误解为"子女推卸责任的工具"。我们将深入探讨核心心理学洞察、产品定位支柱、子女与父母沟通的具体话术,以及Luma设备本身的沟通脚本,并提出相应的产品/用户体验调整建议。

This document aims to provide a comprehensive positioning and communication strategy for the Luma senior care product, to prevent it from being misunderstood as a tool for adult children to shirk responsibility. We will delve into core psychological insights, product positioning pillars, specific scripts for adult children communicating with parents, and communication scripts for the Luma device itself, along with product/UX adjustment recommendations.


1. 必须尊重的核心心理学真相

1. The Uncomfortable Truth You Have to Design Around

大多数老年人的内心独白是这样的: Most seniors' internal monologue is something like:

  • "我不想成为负担。" / "I don't want to be a burden."
  • "我不想被当成孩子对待。" / "I don't want to be treated like a child."
  • "科技是那些不愿亲自探望的人才用的。" / "Tech is what people use when they can't be bothered to come in person."

因此,如果传递的信息是: So if the message feels like:

"这是一个系统,这样我就不必一直查看你了。" / "Here's a system so I don't have to check on you all the time."

...他们会正确地抵制。 / ...they'll resist, correctly.

您的重新定义必须是: Your reframing has to be:

  • 这关乎您的独立性,而非我的便利。 / This is about your independence, not my convenience.
  • 这能让您更长时间地留在自己的家中。 / This keeps you in your own home for longer.
  • 这减少了唠叨,而非减少了关爱。 / This reduces nagging, not reduces care.
  • 这帮助我更好地出现,而非更少。 / This helps me show up better, not less.

以下所有内容都只是这四点的不同表达方式。 / Everything below is just different ways of saying those four things.


2. 针对老年人的定位支柱

2. Positioning Pillars for Seniors

支柱 1 – "这是您的工具,不是我的监控摄像头。"

Pillar 1 – "This is your tool, not my spy camera."

核心理念: / Key ideas:

  • 它属于他们。您是为爸爸妈妈安装,而不是为您自己。 / It belongs to them. You're installing it for Mum/Dad, not for you.
  • 他们可以控制音量、提醒,甚至某些警报。 / They can control volume, reminders, even certain alerts.
  • 它是一只他们拥有的看门狗,而不是子女安装的闭路电视。 / It's a guard dog they own, not CCTV their kids installed.

支柱 2 – "这为您带来更多自由,而非更少。"

Pillar 2 – "This buys you more freedom, not less."

您要明确地说: / You say, explicitly:

  • "如果凌晨两点出了问题,这意味着您不必那么早搬来和我住或去养老院。" / "If something goes wrong at 2am, this means you don't have to move in with me or into a facility so early."
  • "只要您在家安全,我就不需要唠叨您或催您搬家。" / "As long as you're safe at home, I don't need to nag you or push you to move."

这个系统 = 让他们更长时间地留在自己家中的论据。这是一个巨大的卖点。 / The system = argument to keep them in their own home longer. That's a massive selling point.


支柱 3 – "这能消除唠叨。"

Pillar 3 – "This takes away nagging."

成年人唠叨是因为他们害怕。老年人讨厌被唠叨。 / Adults nag because they're scared. Seniors hate it.

您可以这样推销: / You pitch:

  • "与其我一天打5次电话,不如Luma温和地提醒您。我们都赢了:更少的唠叨电话,更多愉快的通话。" / "Instead of me calling 5 times a day, Luma reminds you gently. We both win: fewer nagging calls, more nice calls."

支柱 4 – "这让我们以更平静的方式亲近。"

Pillar 4 – "This brings us closer in a calmer way."

您可以强调以下功能: / You anchor features like:

  • 简单的语音留言 / easy voice messages
  • 共享签到 / shared check-ins
  • 每周"家庭故事"提示 / weekly "family stories" prompts

所以故事是: / So the story is:

"这不会取代我,它会给我们带来更高质量的相处时间,而不是我一直担心。" / "This doesn't replace me, it gives us better quality time instead of me constantly worrying."


3. 子女沟通脚本(真实对话,非宣传册)

3. Scripts for Adult Children (Real Talk, Not Brochure)

脚本 A – 自豪、独立的父母("我很好,我什么都不需要")

Script A – Proud, independent parent ("I'm fine, I don't need anything")

不要说: / DON'T SAY:

  • "我担心您会摔倒,您年纪越来越大了。" / "I'm worried you'll fall, you're getting older."
  • "这会监控您,这样我就不必了。" / "This monitors you so I don't have to."

要说(示例): / DO SAY (example):

"妈妈,我知道您很看重自己做事情。是我在三千英里外感到紧张。
"Mum, I know you value doing things on your own. I'm the one who gets nervous 3000 miles away.

这个系统主要是为了我——这样我就不必一天打10次电话唠叨您了。
This system is mainly for me -- so I don't have to call you 10 times a day and nag you.

如果出了问题,它能比我喊得更大声。这能让您留在自己的家中,也能让我不再每五分钟就打扰您。
If something goes wrong, it can shout louder than I can. That lets you stay in your own home and lets me stop bothering you every five minutes.

如果您一个月后不喜欢,我们就把它拆掉。您说了算。" / "If you hate it after a month, we take it out. You're in control."

中文柔化版: / You can soften in Chinese if needed:

"这个系统更多是给我用来放心的,不是来管你的。你不喜欢,我们就拆掉。"

关键:试用、可逆性、控制。 / Key: trial, reversibility, control.


脚本 B – 焦虑的父母("我不想一个人呆着")

Script B – Anxious parent ("I don't want to be alone")

他们已经害怕晚上一个人呆着了。 / Here they're already scared of being alone at night.

要说: / DO SAY:

"我不能总是在半夜陪在您身边,但我不想让您觉得您一个人面对一切。
"I can't always be there in the middle of the night, but I don't want you to feel you're facing things alone.

Luma就像家里的一个小夜间守卫——它不会取代我,但当我不在时,它会在那里。
Luma is like a little night guard in the house -- it doesn't replace me, but it's there when I can't be.

而且当出了问题时,它会告诉我。这样,当您头晕时,就不必费力去拿电话,系统会呼叫帮助并告诉我。"
And it talks to me when something's wrong. That way, instead of you trying to get to the phone when you're dizzy, the system calls for help and tells me."

您要强调陪伴 + 安全,而不是"这样我就可以多工作了"。 / You highlight companionship + safety, not "so I can work more".


脚本 C – 怀疑的父母("您只是不想来看我")

Script C – Suspicious parent ("You just don't want to visit")

这是最难的,所以要直接面对。 / This is the hardest, so confront it directly.

"如果我想少来看您,我就不会花钱花时间来安装这个了。
"If I wanted to visit you less, I wouldn't be spending money and time to set this up.

这不意味着探望次数减少。这意味着探望可以是为了喝茶聊天,而不是我检查浴室和担心您摔倒。
This doesn't mean fewer visits. It means the visits can be about tea and gossip, not about me checking the bathroom and worrying about you falling.

我这样做是为了让您保持独立,而我晚上也能睡个好觉。它不是为了取代我——它只是为了帮助我成为一个更好的女儿/儿子。"
I'm doing this so you can stay independent and I can still sleep at night. It's not to replace me -- it's to help me be a better daughter/son."

如果他们抛出内疚炸弹("您只是想要一个机器人来照顾我"),您就说: / If they throw the guilt bomb ("you just want a robot to look after me"), you say:

"如果我想取代自己,我就会把您送到养老院。我正在做相反的事情:我正在投资一些东西,这样您就可以按照自己的意愿留在这里。" / "If I wanted to replace myself, I'd move you to a care home. I'm doing the opposite: I'm investing in something so you can stay here, on your terms."

这是老年人真正尊重的残酷但真实的台词。 / This is the kind of brutal-but-true line elders actually respect.


4. Luma 设备沟通脚本

4. Scripts for Luma -- What the Device Itself Should Say

您必须将理念硬编码到设备的个性中。 / You must hard-code the philosophy into the device personality.


A. Luma 的核心身份

A. Luma's Core Identity

Luma 应该将自己视为: / Luma should see itself as:

  • "家中的助手。" / "Helper in the home."
  • "连接您家人的桥梁。" / "Bridge to your family."
  • 不是"您的替代家人"。 / NOT "your replacement family".

一些好的示例台词(入职引导): / Some good example lines (onboarding):

"大家好,我是Luma。我在这里是为了让家里的事情变得更轻松——提醒、签到,并确保您在需要时能联系到家人。" / "Hi, I'm Luma. I'm here to help make things easier at home -- reminders, check-ins, and making sure you can reach your family when you need them."

"我不是来取代您的家人——我在这里是为了帮助您保持独立,并帮助他们减少担忧。" / "I'm not here to replace your family -- I'm here to help you stay independent and help them worry less."

当安全事件发生并解决时: / When a safety event happens and resolves:

"我已经告诉您的女儿您没事了。她可能稍后会打电话来问候您。" / "I've let your daughter know you're okay. She'll probably call later just to say hi."

您要刻意地始终重新连接到真实的人。 / You deliberately always reconnect to real humans.


B. 不让人感到毛骨悚然的陪伴台词

B. Companionship Lines That Don't Feel Creepy

不好: / Bad:

"您不需要任何人,您有我。" / "You don't need anyone, you have me."

好: / Good:

"我们今天聊得很愉快。也许这个周末您和您的儿子可以再一起聊聊那个回忆。" / "We've had a nice chat today. Maybe this weekend you and your son can talk about that memory again together."

"如果您愿意,我可以帮您给家人发个消息,告诉他们您今天过得怎么样。" / "If you want, I can help you send a message to your family about how your day went."

所以Luma是一个对话的开启者,而不是最终目的地。 / So Luma is a conversation starter, not final destination.


5. 支持此理念的产品/用户体验设计变更

5. Product / UX Design Changes to Support This

如果您只修改措辞而不改变行为,您就会失败。以下是一些结构性规则: / If you only fix wording and not behaviour, you lose. A few structural rules:


5.1 融入"家庭优先"时刻

5.1 "Family-first" Moments Baked In

  • 每周"家庭聚会"提示: / Weekly "Family Catch-Up" prompt:

    • Luma:"您今天想给丽丽录一段短消息吗?" / Luma: "Would you like to record a short message for Lili today?"
  • 简单的一键/语音命令: / Easy one-tap / voice command:

    • "Luma,告诉艾丽我很好,今天过得很愉快。" / "Luma, tell Elle I'm okay and had a good day."
  • 家人回复显示为: / Family replies appear as:

    • Luma:"艾丽给您发了一条消息。想听吗?" / Luma: "Elle sent you a message. Want to listen?"

它成为一个异步对话工具,而不仅仅是一个监控设备。 / It becomes an asynchronous conversation tool, not just a monitoring device.


5.2 共享仪式,而非仅仅警报

5.2 Shared Rituals, Not Just Alerts

示例: / Examples:

  • "早上好"签到,其中: / "Good morning" check-in where:

    • Luma 问候他们 / Luma greets them
    • 显示/阅读家庭消息 / Shows / reads family messages
    • 提醒他们与家人预定的通话 / Reminds them of a call scheduled with family
  • "晚安"签到: / "Good night" check-in:

    • Luma:"晚安。如果您需要什么,我都会在这里。我会让您的家人知道您已经安顿好了。" / Luma: "Good night. I'll be here if you need anything. And I'll let your family know you're settled."

这强化了"您 + 您的家人 + Luma 一起",而不是"您对抗 Luma"。 / This reinforces "you + your family + Luma together", not "you vs Luma".


5.3 老年人可以看见和触摸的控制

5.3 Controls Seniors Can See & Touch

如果老年人感到被监视而没有控制权,信任就会消失。 / If seniors feel watched with no control, trust dies.

您需要明显的功能,例如: / You need obvious things like:

  • Luma 上有一个物理静音/隐私按钮,带有清晰的反馈("监听关闭")。 / A physical mute / privacy button on Luma with clear feedback ("Listening off").

  • 当他们使用时,有简单的口头解释: / A simple spoken explanation when they use it:

    • "您已关闭监听。我不会监听您的声音,但我仍会监测重大跌倒等紧急情况。" / "You've turned listening off. I won't listen for your voice, but I'm still watching for emergencies like big falls."
      (或者如果没有,明确说明哪些功能已关闭。) / (Or if not, be explicit what is off.)

给予控制 ≠ 破坏安全。您可以设计: / Giving control ≠ destroying safety. You can design:

  • 安全传感器仍然活跃 / Safety sensors still active
  • 语音/麦克风静音 / Voice / mic muted

但心理效果是:"我不是无助的。我做主。" / But the psychological effect is: "I'm not helpless. I decide."